We're Hiring: Business Admin Apprentice (Projects)Member News
Due to continual expansion Direct Air are seeking a Business Admin Apprentice based at our Coventry offices. You will be working in a business environment supporting the Projects Department. This role will involve assisting Project Engineers in their ability to quote, design and manage installation projects.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with members of our projects and installations teams
- Dealing with email and customer queries
- Producing business documentation
- Reporting on projects and quality
- Management of bespoke databases and CRM systems
- Information management
- Providing administration support
- Compliance management
- Opportunities to develop CAD design skills
You will receive full on the job training in all aspects of compressed air. This role will have great opportunities for progression for those who demonstrate the necessary application and aptitude.
- Ideally an interest in CAD design and/or engineering.
- Ability to also work as part of a team is essential.
- Effective communication with colleagues and customers.
- Commutable to Coventry.
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Target driven.
- Able to think quickly and make decisions.
- Experience in all OFFICE software including Word and Excel.
Starting salary: £4.80-£7 per hour
Hours: 39 hours per week, Mon-Fri
Development: opportunities for role to develop, in which the salary would increase alongside.